Greg, Noel,

Any ETA on when we can get some information from you regarding this?
We are all anxiously waiting. As mentioned we need legal review and
feedback regarding GPL+Exception and we need to get the ball rolling
on getting our concerns cleared with the FSF folks.

Thanks,
dims

PS: *Please* don't make us wait for the next board to take office.