On May 17, 2005, at 11:09 PM, Bryce Leo wrote:

We are *NOT* going to be writing a JVM from scratch, we are open for
donations.

So why wasn't this cleared up from the start? Why state steadfastly that it was open and plausible. Ambiguity wastes time, obviously, maybe the Apache "moderators" (for lack of a better word) should go and list what is probably plausible and probably not plausible for the suggested implementation of the jvm, libraries etc.

I actually don't see why anything is off the table. If we decide to write something from scratch, we do it.

I don't really want to (being lazy... :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]