El dom, 05-06-2005 a las 02:00 -0500, Dan Lydick escribió:

> [...]

I have the paper version of "The Java Virtual Machine Specification.
Second Edition." I bought it in 1999, together with the IBM boot on java
security which included 1.2 features.

I found interesting the errata and addenda PDFs someone pointed to. Long
time since I looked last into the internals of java. I would like to
have a "Fifth Edition" rewritten to take into account java 1.5, but
marking additions/corrections since 1.2 by version... (is it out there?)

Regards
Santiago