Hi jeff!
 though it is not particularly related with harmony project activities,
actually it was a document about the introduction of harmony here in
pakistan. I posted it over the mailing list so that every one can review it
and correct me if i had missed some thing or had gone in wrong direction.
 i would appriciate the help of every one. certainly i am hoping to get good
support for harmony after the presentation inshallah.
 i am again posting the link where i have posted for you people to review.
 http://spaces.msn.com/members/gripusa/
 urgent response is highly appriciated as i have one more day now to
finalize it.
regards,
usman