So let's do it then...Everyone interested should fill in their
paperwork by end of the month. First week next month we can have a
VOTE on the PPMC for each person based on their contributions so far.
(Let each person state what they are bringing to the table as well if
they haven't already). So by end of October we should have a roster of
folks with commit privs who can then vote in the next set of
committers (or as and when they want to).

I really don't want to wait another 4 months and see that we are still
in the same situation as we are in today.

Thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform