[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

[Original Message]
From: Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org>
> Date: 10/26/05 4:10:38 AM
Subject: Re: MSVC support, was: Compilers and configuration tools

please, just check them in... don't worry too much about the polish :)

geir

Okay, I'll do that.  Do notice that they will _replace_ the
former /bin/sh build scripts '*/build.sh' and '*/clean.sh'
and '*/common.sh' so we don't get them confused or, worse
yet, we end up with diverging ways to build the project.
I have started to copy+paste different configure to reach this... Attached and in home page.
http://people.apache.org/~jfclere/config_try.jar.gz

Is that the way, you want?

Dan Lydick