From: Jean-frederic Clere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Oct 28, 2005 4:55 PM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [BootJVM] configure

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Jean-Frederic,
>
>Take a look at the new Makefiles in the top
>level directory and each source directory.
>These should provide all functionality that
>I see for the time being with the exception
>of distribution rules, whose requirements
>may change over time.  Notice that one
>important requirement is to be able to run
>the documentation compiler 'doxygen',
>which requires an explicit list of files.  The
>current 'config.sh' provides these to both
>the Makefiles and Doxygen (via 'bootjvm.dox')
>as include files.

+++
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/harmony/enhanced/trunk/sandbox/contribs/bootjvm/bootJVM>
make
/bin/sh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
MakeSetup:98: config/config_build_steps.mak: No such file or directory
Makefile:163: config/config_dox_setup.mak: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `config/config_dox_setup.mak'.  Stop.
+++
Ok: I see that configure have to create config/config_build_steps.mak
and config/config_dox_setup.mak
"/bin/sh: -c: line 1/2" strange.

>I'll take a look at your configuration proposal
>soon.

Great-

>Dan Lydick

...snip...