Hi gang!

I had dinner with Mark (Wielaard) last week. Indonesian food. We talked. Quite
a bit
about Harmony, actually. It was fun. Afterwards we had only two beers each
(though 3
out of 4 were Belgian), for which I apologize, but it was a Thursday and we
both had
lots of stuff to do on the Friday.

Mark is going to be living within cycling distance soon. We may talk more and
it may
again be about Harmony. Maybe I go help paint stuff, but I think the talk about
painting
was mostly related to AWT.

I didn't take notes but one of the many things I took away from this is that it
might
be a real good idea to try and see if classpath can be LGPLed; Mark seemed to
think
that is not an unattainable goal. When I get my hands on some spare time (I
hope it'll
be under the christmas tree) I hope to push forward om some of that.

LSD