On Nov 28, 2005, at 10:16 AM, Leo Simons wrote:

Hi gang!

I had dinner with Mark (Wielaard) last week. Indonesian food. We talked. Quite a bit about Harmony, actually. It was fun. Afterwards we had only two beers each (though 3 out of 4 were Belgian), for which I apologize, but it was a Thursday and we both had
lots of stuff to do on the Friday.

Mark is going to be living within cycling distance soon. We may talk more and it may again be about Harmony. Maybe I go help paint stuff, but I think the talk about painting
was mostly related to AWT.

I didn't take notes but one of the many things I took away from this is that it might be a real good idea to try and see if classpath can be LGPLed; Mark seemed to think that is not an unattainable goal. When I get my hands on some spare time (I hope it'll
be under the christmas tree) I hope to push forward om some of that.

Interesting. Good luck with that. I would fit perfectly into some of the conversations we've been having here about allowing optional LGPL-ed dependencies. That would be great.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]