Yes, sublicensing. I believe the terms are not clear on how third
parties can sublicense a composite of ASF-licensed works and GPL
licensed works. IANAL and i don't understand it fully. But i was told
that this is a problem and that problem is mitigated by the fact that
Classpath is under GPL+Exception and a firewall can be set up by
standard
interfaces. That's why the VM Interface stuff is important.

But even then, there is no guarantee that people will want to do it
because they can't make a closed fork if they want to for whatever
reason. (Which ASL allows and if people wanted to do that, they would
already be participating in one of the existing VM's in the classpath
galaxy).  Yes, i do want to enable people to download and use
Harmony+Classpath together but in my mind that cannot be the only
choice.

thanks,
dims