Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

Yes, this would be the place. Sorry about that - I am in the middle of a machine change, and email switch, so I've been an email blackhole at times...

So, I sent you a partial implementation of JavaSound and a Vorbis SPI, any interest? One problem is of course, that I more than once have taken a look at Sun's source code for different reasons and even signed an NDA some ten years ago to get access to the source code for JDK 1.1. Your requirements in the contributor license agreement and questionnaire are IMHO rather vague.

Tor