Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I object :)
>
> I don't mean that seriously.
>
> Here is what I want to do first -
>
> I'll do the security change as agreed, and get the regex/bean/math in,
> so that the snapshot has all we can.  Even try to get some of the
> testcase or sql code in.

hey! get in line ... ;-)

> Let me suggest we discuss a different way - when do you plan on breaking?

Timing is not crucial, so whatever suits best (was thinking some time
during Wed - Fri).

The LUNI package renaming will touch a number of modules, so I can
either lock the world until I'm done, or release each of the renamed
references over a short period of time (expect ~1hr svn-willing).
After the rename you *will* need a new version of the IBM Harmony VME if
you want to continue running it on that VM.

--

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.