I need sync. with repository once a day, for example, in the morning to get
yours and Tim's last updates :-) . And during a working day I may do dozen
workspace builds. So each build will verify whether used jar files (I think
we will have a number of them) are up to date or not. Right? Is this
necessary?

Also there is possibility that the next version of some jar will break the
build, for example, a bug may be introduced in a new jar's version and
Harmony tests will start to fail. Because a jar'a update is done "secretly"
(I don't like this) by the build script nobody will notice that. So one day
some of us will have to solve a mystery puzzle: why the last minor update
breaks everything :-)

If everybody OK with network build let's have it, but please add a special
property, like George suggested:
-DIdontHappyWithNetworkBuildUseLocalCopies

Thanks,
Stepan