Iris Gastañaga wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     On behalf of ITC (Cordoba Institute of Technology)from Argentina.I
> want to offer a code contribution of the
> following packages:
>
> - java.math    (led by Daniel Fridlender)
> - java.crypto  (led by Miguel Montes)
> - java.rmi     (led by Daniel Gándara)
>
> Last year the ITC decided to start a "clean-room" java package
> development
> project; now we are proud to make this donation and we hope it be
> accepted as a valid
> contribution (which we believe it is).

That is fantastic Iris! thanks.

> Having said this, I do have a few questions:
>
> a) Next Steps?
>   which are the next steps? we have read the contribution policy and we
> are
> ok with that; we'll send aditional questions regarding documents to be
> signed on a separated email.

We can help with a quick overview of the contribution requirements for
acceptance -- that would be the logical next steps.  Looks like the
other questions have been pulled out into separate threads, so let's
deal with them there.

--

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.