Paulex Yang wrote:
Mikhail

I tried same thing before, and failed in same reason, I cannot find this message in mailing list archive, but I remembered I asked this question before. The facts made me crazy is I had to download all those things like MS platform SDK, .Net SDK and vctoolkit2003, and then had to hack some files in platform SDK(not the *hack* really means, just copy some file from one directory to another), however at last, I found I cannot find free ml.exe to compile *.asm. Seems the ml.exe was free, but it isn't now.

Mikhail Loenko wrote:

Hello

I'm trying to build Harmony on Windows XP with free MSFT soft only.

I've downloaded already ~1Gb of various free MSFT soft, made some hacks
on various files and now need to compile *.asm we have in native-src.

<note> our readme does not mention that type of files </note>

Is there any way to get ml.exe from MSFT for free?

Thanks,
Mikhail

How about using Nasm to assemble?
Regards,
Sanket

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.