Jimmy, Jing Lv wrote:

One day, with Harmony spreading all over the world, I don't want to hear anyone saying: "Woo, who's that guy writing these tests named 'test1,test2,test3', it takes me a lot of time on understanding them,

No one's advocating that, so please put that straw-man back whereever it came from.

even a mid-school student can do better than this!"
I agreed that our naming convention must:
1. make it understandable for everyone, what does this method try to do, or at least contain a hint (most important)
2. easy to distinguish if there are some similar ones
3. as short/easy as possible for people to read
Any comments?

Yes.

test<SomethingUsefulWithMaybeANumberIfItsOverloadedWhereYouUseYourGoodJudgement>

or

test<SomethingThatYouWouldLikeToEncounterIfYouWereReadingCodeForFirstTime>

but not

test<SomethingDogmaticJustForSakeOfDogma>

:)