Hi George,

Some time ago we agreed to copy resource files to classpath (i.e. bin/test
directory). I saw that you added corresponing targets to build files. But
now I realized that I don't understand why we should copy them instead of
simply adding resource directory (i.e. src/test/resources) to classpath. May
be there are simple reasons to do this that I don't know but anyway ... so
why we have to copy thousands of files (there is no doubt that in future we
will have thousands of resource files) each time we run tests?
Thanks,
Stepan Mishura