George Harley wrote:
Paulex Yang wrote:
Stepan

+1.

I just proposed similar modification to classpath of each modules in another thread, which will make the IDE(Eclipse at least) user easier to run test.

Hi Paulex,

Your proposed modification to the Eclipse .classpath file doesn't add src/test/resources to the classpath.
Ah, you are right, George, I misunderstood Stepan just now. Sorry for the confusion caused.

Best regards,
George

Stepan Mishura wrote:
Hi George,

Some time ago we agreed to copy resource files to classpath (i.e. bin/test directory). I saw that you added corresponing targets to build files. But now I realized that I don't understand why we should copy them instead of simply adding resource directory (i.e. src/test/resources) to classpath. May be there are simple reasons to do this that I don't know but anyway ... so why we have to copy thousands of files (there is no doubt that in future we
will have thousands of resource files) each time we run tests?
Thanks,
Stepan Mishura

Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab