Hi Elena,

thank you very much for having a look at our contribution and
reporting the results of your tests.  We have also done some
method-by-method comparisons, our results were similar to yours.

I agree with you that the difference in performance in methods of
BigInteger is due to the internal representation and to the
implemented algorithms.

Regards,

Daniel Fridlender