I've thought about it, but I think that it's a bit premature.  Why?
Because I think that once we fracture the list traffic, we lose a lot of
the intermixing that's important.

I think once we have a lot more VM traffic, it makes perfect sense.

However, I think that as an intermediate step though we should all work
very hard to tag our subject lines with a [topic] :)

Geir Magnusson Jr
SSG/MPD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1 203 665 6437