seems reasonable. I read the whole thread up to this point in time, and also wonder why combine into big files...?

geir

George Harley wrote:
Hi,

Just a heads up to you all (and especially anyone working in beans just now) that I would like to make some changes to src/tests in the beans module in the next day or so. Proposed changes are similar to the tidy ups that have taken place in archive, jndi, rmi, logging, prefs etc over the last few weeks and consist of ...

* under the src/test/java source folder, merge all of the API tests into one package structure under org.apache.harmony.beans.tests. So we get o.a.h.b.t.java.beans and o.a.h.b.t.java.beans.beancontext etc.

* move the relatively small number of tests that rely on running on the bootclasspath to under src/test/java-internal which get compiled to bin/test-internal.

* in the run.tests target of make/common/build.xml have a junit task that runs the internal tests on the bootclasspath and another junit test that runs the API/non-internal tests on the classpath.

Please holler if you are about to make any changes in this area. Otherwise I will proceed when/if SVN becomes available for me again.

Best regards,
George