Mark Hindess wrote:
On 17 May 2006 at 12:30, "Daniel Gandara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mark Hindess wrote:
Daniel,

I've just contributed a JIRA,
that integrates the ITC rmi implementation as modules/rmi.  (The jsr14
version.  Only the code at the moment, I creating the scripts/patches
for the tests next.)
   We've been working on improvements to the rmi test suite,
I've contributed that at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-473
(I created a new JIRA since previous one HARMONY-211 was closed-)
so please take that test suite.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I just saw the JIRA messages.  (I notice it
includes all the code again and is classified as a contribution.  But
I assume this is just a derivative work of the previous contribution
rather than a new contribution?  That is we don't need to wait for
another vote.)

Why not?