Then, On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 03:31:15PM -0700, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> Today during our JavaOne talk (given by Tim and I) I was proud to
> demonstrate JEdit running on Harmony!

/me jumps up and down a little, goes "whoohooh!", and even does a little
dance.

Congrats harmony!

Now all I need is IntelliJ running on harmony and then I'll even known how
to contribute codewise (I don't really know how to write java anymore. I just
write things like CTRL+SPACE+TAB+SHIFT+X+_+G+T and code comes out).

> I expect it will be here in the next couple of days.

Kewl.

What I *really* want to know is how this'll be tested. Word out on the
street is that automated compatibility on a UI level has never really been
attempted for anything as complex as swing.

LSD