Hi George

Wasn't that you who strictly opposed logging to stderr ~3-5 months ago?  :)
As I remember, you said that no one will read that stderr.

I think the tests we have here are kind of needing 'exotic' configuration,
and they should be separated and not included to the regular pre-commit run.

Thanks,
Mikhail