Archie,

Please hold off the check-in for a few days.  I would like to try
Ivan's mods on my machine to make certain they are complete.  The
intention is to reduce the chance of secondary patch-up check-ins and
the related blizzard of emails.

 Thanks
     Weldon

On 5/22/06, Archie Cobbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Weldon Washburn wrote:
> I just now looked at 483.  Good work.  I'd like to check-in these mods
> into svn but don't have check-in permission.

I can check them in, but I think Ivan's code needs official blessing first.

-Archie

Weldon Washburn