Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
Archie, current version of jchevm has hard coded optimizations in
configure.ac, it is difficult to debug the code with optimizations.
When disabling optimizations in it (-O0) - there are compilation and
execution problems. I have small fix for compilation problems and
small dirty fix for execution. Interested?

Sure, you can email them to me. We should add a ./configure flag like
"--disable-optimization" or something that would do this.

In my experience it's fairly rare that I need to disable optimization
because gdb still works well with it (although you have to be aware that
sometimes variables "disappear" etc), but indeed sometimes it's necessary.

-Archie