Weldon Washburn wrote:
I tried to build Ivan's mods.  I get a bunch of javac compiler errors
starting with, "java.lang.reflect.Constructor is not abstract and does
not override abstract method isSynthetic()..."

Unfortunately, I have zero time to spend on this project right now.  I
looked at Ivan's mods.  They seem reasonable and valuable.  Please use
your best judgement on applying the patches to the code.

I don't want to slow down forward progress on the gnuclasspathadapter
project.  It would be great if someone jumps in and take this project
forward.

Thanks.. I'm too busy to do much too unfortunately but I'll take
a look as soon as time permits.

Thanks,
-Archie