Mikhail Loenko wrote:
2006/5/24, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

George Harley wrote:
> Hi Mikhail,
>
> That is a very good point and your suggestion of supplementing the class
> or package name sounds like a very straightforward way around the
> problem. Because there will be a number of tests that must be in an
> identical package name to the type under test then it seems that the
> differentiating mark needs to be added to the test class name. Not
> really sure what this could be. Given that we are all settled on the
> convention that a test type has the "Test" suffix, how about just add
> "Impl" to that suffix for implementation tests giving us an "ImplTest"
> suffix.
> e.g.
>
> class under test : java.lang.SomeClassTest
> implementation-independent test class :
> o.a.h.module.tests.java.lang.SomeClassTest
> Harmony-specific test class :
> o.a.h.module.tests.java.lang.SomeClassImplTest

Or

o.a.h.<module>.apitest.java.lang.FooTest
o.a.h.<module>.impltest.java.lang.FooTest

Of course, the implementation test didn't need to be on the
bootclasspath, it would simply be

java.lang.FooTest

with no other garbage in the package name

Hi Geir

how to distinguish between bootclasspath implementation test
  java.lang.FooTest
and bootclasspath api test
  java.lang.FooTest

Is there such thing as an bootclasspath API test?