Thank you, I will take a look at it at evening (10 hours later)

Btw, I have found problem is classloader in jchevm.
Resolution of field in interface of superclass of some class fails.
Reproducible at eclipse. I have a patch with fix. It's quite simple. I
can send it at evening too.

Ivan

2006/6/5, Archie Cobbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
> There are a bunch of patches already attached to Harmony-483.
> Reflection, system classloader works now reasonably well. My main
> testing workload is eclipse and I am slowly moving forward. Eclipse
> already can successfully use logging. I am investigating why it cannot
> load its own jars.
>
> A small note about patch sequence in jira: all patches should apply
> cleanly except wrong patch: 2.
> classlibadapter-incremental-update-20060522-20060528.diff (163 kb)
> It was sent by mistake and contains exact the same content as initial
> patch  classlibadapter-update-20060522.diff.

Ivan,

I've applied the patches in HARMONY-483 in r411596. Please take a look
to make sure I applied them correctly.

Thanks,
-Archie

Ivan