Yep, in fact recent builds of Eclipse can cope with the kernel jars if
you specify -Dpde.allowCycles=true as well as -Dpde.jreProfile=none on
the launch-line.

(We should plan to put the stubs and tests support jars into the HDK
when we get there, but yes, in the meantime link/load it into the
workspace/target)

Nathan Beyer wrote:
> After you've got everything built and you have the PDE's Target Platform
> pointing at the 'deploy\jdk\jre\lib\boot' folder you should just need to add
> the luni-kernel-stubs.jar to your build path. Most of the dependencies
> should be resolved as "Plug-in Dependencies". You'll also need to add the
> 'build\tests' as a class folder so that the tests can compile. I usually do
> this by creating a new linked folder.
>
> -Nathan

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.