Stepan Mishura wrote:
On 6/16/06, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> I think it should be there. As I remember Mark added it there after
> build failures.
> Old files could make the build mistakenly passing.

I don't understand.

What prevents someone from doing

$ ant clean; ant;

to solve that?

Then we have to perform "clean" explicitly each time that seems for me
annoying too.

I was OK with "clean" as a default action.
So do we have the choice not to clean when running the script manually?

Thanks,
Stepan.

geir

> Thanks,
> Mikhail
>
> 2006/6/16, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> I hope that no one really is bothered by that.  It's just so annoying
:)

>> If you are, feel free to put it back  (or I will ) and then lets
discuss?

>> geir

Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab