On Tuesday 20 June 2006 19:44 Salikh Zakirov wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> > Build and dependency issues aside, what are the next functional
> > enhancements / features for DRLVM?
> >
> > I think #1 is to get it to function with Java 5 classfiles, so we can
> > make the switch throughout the project.
> >

> > Thoughts? What else?
>
> As far as I can tell, general DRLVM development directions are
> * more features, e.g. JVMTI

I am also trying to improve the current JVMTI support which works on
interpreter only at the moment.

I am trying to prepare a patch with implementation of some debugging functions
for JIT mode. It should contain stack trace group of functions, exception,
method enter/exit events and breakpoints using int3 trap in the compiled
code.