(switching charset encoding)

Paulex Yang wrote:
> Archie Cobbs wrote:
>>> Great, so may I assume you agree with the VMI modification to add
>>> Thread.setInterruptAction()?
>>
>> Yes, looks good.
> Great! So if no one objects, I will raise JIRA and provide the patch for
> AbstractInterruptibleChannel, but I have no idea how to patch the
> VMI/kernel class(any committer kindly help?).

Good to watch this get worked out.

Paulex, I suggest that you submit a patch for:
 - AbstractInterruptibleChannel
 - kernel-luni's Thread stubs
 - the VMI documentation

It will require a tweak to the various VMs/adapter to get that patch
supported.  Once you raise the JIRA perhaps we can point to it from a
new mail thread and discuss its application.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.