On 6/26/06, Tim Ellison wrote:

Stepan Mishura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated framework for testing serialization page[1] - I added
> guidelines
> for developing serialization tests. Also I've removed confusing
'TestCase'
> parameter in SerializationTest.verifySelf() methods.
>
> If there are no objections I'm going in next two days to move
> SerializationTest.java from 'security' module to support folder. So new
> location will be:
> support/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/testframework/serialization
> folder.
> Class name won't change.
>
> Thoughts?

Looks good, just a couple of minor comments:

- You might as well move them (or duplicate them) to an
org.apache.harmony. package while you are moving things around, since we
want to get rid of tests.util as a package name.

'Them' means tests, right?

- Please will you ensure that the Manifests are updated accordingly so
that the world is not broken.

Sure, I will try.

- Not sure about the word 'golden' to mean 'reference' data, when we
could just use reference, but whatever.

In the method names or resource file name? Or both?

Thanks,
Stepan.

http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/ser_testing.html