On 6/26/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Odd.  It was broken for me too.  What changed?

>I applied the patch - thanks.

To determine this, one would have to roll back the last commit and retry
the build + smoke tests. And  traverse back till we identify what broke it.
We could also consider requesting the patches that came after this to be
resubmitted. At least.
It may help to start putting in some submission citeria for patches eg., a
successful log from the existing drlvm smoke tests etc. Patches, though not
big, are coming in quite rapidly and it can't be easy for committers to
verify everything on two target platforms.
Also, the existing few smoke tests will not catch all bugs. At some point,
new tests should accompany non trivial submissions. We don't want to get
into a situation where we have a serious breakage.
 It will be good to know how we are doing the corresponding stuff in the
classlibs.