Gregory Shimansky skrev  den 27-06-2006 14:23:

Cool! Thanks for the pointer. This is something new. The date published is June 7 2006 which is pretty recent. It happened after I've written my email
about MASM not available.
Thank you all for your help. I have now managed to build classlib with Visual Studio C++ Express (and MASM addon) plus the SDK headers, after removing the -WX option and that only. I ran the SDK setenv.bat command before running the "\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\bin\vcvars32.bat".

Noticed that "ant -q" only takes 2:17 and "ant" takes 3:45 on my machine. Console output really is slow under XP.

Next step - dlrvm :)

--
 Thorbjørn