Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> I do not think that we really need to rewrite all the toString messages.
> I suggest to update them as needed. For example if somebody will
> discover that some important application depends on it...

The problem with that approach is that you are letting your users find
problems that you actually know are there.

As I said in another note, I don't think we should drop everything to do
this, but we *should* agree to do it lazily, track what has been fixed,
and offer it as something that new people who want to get engaged in the
project can do as well.

geir