Does it mean that we are revisiting our agreement on "more helpful error
messages"? [1,2]

Should we now roll back for example Harmony-250?

Thanks,
Mikhail

[1]
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/agreements.html
[2]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200603.mbox/[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]

2006/7/19, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> I think all that means that we will accept patches that fix the messages
> and
> toStrings

Sure, if people want to spend their time doing that then of course we
will be grateful.

IBM Java technology centre, UK.