Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> There are not much news to share...
>
> First of all I realized that I did not completely build Yoko. My build
> was failed with the test failure. I thought that all the tests are at
> the end so all the sources are built. But Yoko runs the tests after
> building each module...
> I reviewed Yoko bug database and found the issue corresponding to my
> failure, applied fix to my repository and definitely finished the
> build after that :)

Ok.

> I've tried to run Maven on Harmony classlib+drlvm but have failed with
> it. Ant lets to define Java executable to run on by environment
> variable but I could not find such option for Maven. I've renamed
> ij.exe into java.exe and set JAVA_HOME to drlvm location. Maven
> started with Harmony after that but failed with Java version check.
> Drlvm shows version like 11.smth.smth.
> Probably we should fix this in drlvm. Or at least discuss this.

Both are fixed in current version, or should be if it's just using the
first line reported by "-versin"

> I also found a shell script inside Yoko which can run Yoko tests
> without Maven. But I had not time to try it yet...

Ok - I don't understand quite what you are trying to do.

The goal is to integrate yoko to satisfy the corba requirements for java
 5.  it sounds like you are trying to run Yoko using Harmony.  This is
something that will happen, but w/o any integration into classlib, right
now no one can look at this with you.

Can you come up with a first-pass, simple, just-get-it-in-there
integration into the classlibrary?

geir