I rerun it, and it keeps running,  however no result comes out.
or I  upload the jar file in two packages.

2006/7/27, Vladimir Gorr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Could you please run your application as the following:

export

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/ustczz/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build/deploy/jre/bin;
/home/ustczz/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build/deploy/jre/bin/java.exe
-jar
EIOffice.jar

And let me know about the results.

Thanks,