Aleksey Ignatenko wrote:
> Hi, it looks like your friend needs to install Microsoft Platform SDK on
> his
> PC .
> Another solution is to download and update version of dbghelp library from
> msdn site.

I vaguely remember that Microsoft license allows to include dbghelp.dll
to binary distributions. Below is a quote from EULA (end user license
agreement).
May be we could put dbghelp.dll to binary snapshots?

--- 8< ---
* Distribution Terms.  You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of
copies of the Sample Code and/or
Redistributable Code (collectively "Redistributable Components") as described
above in object code form, provided that (a)
you distribute the Redistributable Components only in conjunction with and as a
part of your Application solely for use with a
Microsoft Operating System Product; (b) your Application adds significant and
primary functionality to the Redistributable
Components; (c) you distribute your Application containing the Redistributable
Components pursuant to an End-User License
Agreement (which may be "break-the-seal", "click-wrap" or signed), with terms
no less protective than those contained herein;
(d) you do not permit further redistribution of the Redistributable Components
by your end-user customers; (e) you do not use
Microsoft's name, logo, or trademarks to market your Application; (f) you
include a valid copyright notice on your
Application; and (g) you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend
Microsoft from and against any claims or lawsuits,
including attorneys' fees, that arise or result from the use or distribution of
your Application.  Contact Microsoft for the
applicable licensing terms for all other uses and/or distribution of the
Redistributable Components.

[1]
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=CD1FC4B2-0885-47F4-AF45-7FD5E14DB6C0