Alexey Varlamov wrote:
[SNIP]
    For native codes, instrument need a new directory in
modules/luni/src/main/native named "instrument", in my plan, there
should be two native code, one for instrument native implementation, and
another for laugher (for parameter "-javaagent"). Instrument shall be
compiled into a .DLL(.so) file alone.

Jimmy,
Could you please add some details on the launcher part? I'd rather
think that common VM launcher should be updated to support
"-javaagent:" option
Agree, it should can be handled by common launcher.
- which is basically a second class to launch.
I think there is some difference, actually I expect it parses the parameters following "-javaagent:", then converts it to "-agentlib:hyinstrument.dll..." and at last passes them to VM.
--
Alexey

    Any suggestions? Thanks! :)

[1]http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/status.html