So you can completely delete the VME from your workspace (remove the default
directory), unpack the zip again and recreate the problem?

Regards,
Oliver

Mikhail Loenko wrote:
I use WinXP SP2 too

I have two workspaces one on a local drive and one on a network drive.

Usually I use network workspace to build on linux. Tests run on network drive on
windows just fine

But I still cannot run the tests in the *local* workspace. I've tried
to remove it and checkout again - the problem still exists.

Thanks,
Mikhail