On Sep 21, 2006, at 3:27 PM, Tim Ellison wrote:

Alexei Zakharov wrote:
How does it help to attach them separately?

Just to implement the algorithm for committers described earlier by Alexey:

2. Issue is a bug:
 2.1. If a patch to test is available, apply it.
 2.2. Check that the test fails.
 2.3. Apply the fix for the issue.
 2.4. Check that test succeeds now.
 2.5. Make sure that all unit tests pass.

Pah, get yourself a decent patch tool and apply it selectively ;-)

Seriously though, I don't care if the test and fix are separate or combined.

I do.  what tool do you suggest?