Armand Navabi wrote:
>> What is the kernel version BTW? There could be some issues with
>> 2.4.x, currently everybody works with 2.6.x
>
> The kernel version is 2.6.17.8.
>
>> concerning hythread_exit .. Did you resolve it already?  I see the
>> symbol _undefined_ too (and no definition of the symbol in hythread.so
>> or any other lib, although sources are fine, probably some bug in the
>> build system), but dynamic linker does not complain on my machine.
>
> No, I did not resolve this problem.  When I try to run ./java by itself I
> see the following:
>
> ../java: relocation error:
> /homes/anavabi/Harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/build/deploy/jre/bin/libhyprt..so
> : symbol hythread_exit, version HYTHR_0.1 not defined in file libhythr.so
> with link time reference

The error DRLVM's version of libhythr.so in fact does not define
hythread_exit(),
I've heard that Artem is currently preparing a patch to fix the problem
by adding hythread_exit() definition.

>From what I've seen, hythread_exit() is not used by launcher in a "normal"
>code path,
and this message is only shown when running java without parameters
(or if the VM loading failed for some reason).