2006/10/3, Serguei Zapreyev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Dear committers,

I filed recently the HARMONY-1573, -1650, -1651, -1654 issues with the
suggested patches.

So, to avoid redoubling efforts or superposition of commits because of delay

could somebody take them under a control to estimate and apply if it is
necessary?

All the more, the 1650 and 1573 issues seem to be able to upset somehow the
execution stability of a big application.

Serguei,

the HARMONY-1573 is mostly about j.l.Process impl. I believe we shoud
consider reusing
org\apache\harmony\luni\internal\process\SystemProcess.java available
in luni rather than fixing alternative impl in DRLVM.
What do you think?

Alexey

Great thanks in advance,

Serguei