I'll look at the patch, and either do that, or something where it's on demand.

geir

Salikh Zakirov wrote:
Pavel Pervov wrote:
Dear all,

Can we exclude this task from DRLVM's build.xml default task? It takes most
of build time when rebuilding only several files while working with drlvm
code.

AFAIU, exect content of this directory exists at

The HARMONY-1085 has been filed some two months ago to do just that:
stop copying jre from platform-specific directory to just deploy/ directory.

I have just updated patches in HARMONY-1085 to match current SVN trunk.