Geir,

Please don't do that until HARMONY-1582 integration. It can introduce
many conflicts.

Tnanks in advance.
Evgueni

On 10/6/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I got it - thanks to Pavel.

There's an extern in init.h, and it's declared in vm_main.cpp.

Would anyone mind if I renamed it something less innocuous like

global_env
vm_global_env

Something that gives the reader the hint that it's not a local var.

geir