I like the README.txt file from the classlib . It helped me a lot when I
built classlib first time, so let's keep README for DRLVM too.
But classlib's README file is 2 times shorter than DRLVM's version - so it's
easier to read it.

I vote to leave in README file only info needed for a successful build. Any
clarifications for possible problems put to the site.