Yes, we can run the usual inliner after helpers are inlined.
The only problem I want to notice is that once we have different helpers for
different GCs it's a bad idea to use virtual method calls in performance
sensitive helpers. You are allowed to do it, but the better solution is to
teach the helper to use a final implementation of the Barrier and replace
the helper once the implementation of the Barrier class is changed.